Thursday, November 15, 2007

More pictures

More from Dr Dillon:
For much of the 14th and 17th centuries, the photography of Kate caused quite a bit of debate in art circles around Europe. Some said her pictures were too tame. Others said they were too graphic, even sacrilegious. Still others said cameras weren't invented nor Kate born. But whatever you feel about the politics of the artist, you can't deny the tremendous impact of her portfolio and the beauty of many of her compositions.

Rather than start my own Shutterfly account to post inane comments that only about 4 people in the world would get (none of whom would actually care) I posted some comments here. They're in order, but not every photo has a comment. Don't bother trying to make sense of anything I say. Ever.

Justin is awesome I reckon.
So are Derek and the ice caves.
That's what she said.
Kaboom!
You used that caption twice.
I don't remember going to Oakland.
He really did spot me in the crowd. Best €1 souvenir ever.
Such a lame, cold, rainy Monday. Good thing we had cards.
How's your neck?!
It really did look like a dome though.
She was a Ducati Hottie.
I look great in that jacket. I should have bought it even though it's like two week's budget.
Sue la pon Avingnon (or some such French spelling).
Also, Rock Lobster!
She looked so pissed.
It's spelled "Laocoon and Sons." Wow. That was a first. Me knowing how to spell and you not.
But men in pink clothes are OK.
So much is wrong with it.
I agree.
No time for love Dr Jones.
I didn't know you took that picture of Jullian and I. I like it.
Spain is retardo too!
You ruined my first Paris Blog! (Also, what'd they call a Whopper?)

Photos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't know, i didn't go to burger king :)

Anonymous said...

i love posts that demonstrate not only your great wit and humor, but also your astonishing laziness.

nicely done.