Friday, September 21, 2007

"What do you think of the wall?"

I can't believe how much I love Berlin. We're leaving tomorrow and while I'm ready for the next place (Munich and Fussen!) this is the first place I've been that I said to myself 'I could live here.' Even though I don't speak the language. Though I do know the word for cheese.

I just GChated with Jared and told him that it's so cheap here, yet so rich in culture. I've seen live music here almost every night, been to museums and sights that chronicle the history of the world in the 20th century, and ate so much good, cheap food. I'll take a picture of the €1.19 bottle of German wine we bought at Aldi, the world's cheapest gro sto.

I don't know if I'll be online anytime soon because I'm going to rural Fussen till Tuesday, then I'll be busy drinking liters of beer in Munich with some of my new friends I've met in Berlin. I may post in the morning if I can't sleep. Have a nice Friday everyone, mine's almost over.

No comments: