Monday, September 3, 2007

Hey, can you water the plants in America for me while I'm gone (aka: London Calling)

This will be my final US-based post for a while. Leaving the hotel tomorrow morning for Dublin, but I probably won't see a computer until I'm in London, or even after next weekend. I don't know, we'll see. I really enjoyed my time in Raleigh. The south is cool (well, hot actually) and I may have to visit again some day.

But so begins the foreign adventures. I hope this whole crazy thing works out. I think the over/under for us getting mad at each other is about 6 hours, but I'm sure it will be something stupid like she's walking too fast or I'm being too bossy. It hit me today when I woke up that I'll be NOT in the US tomorrow (or at least, I'll be on my way to not being in the US tomorrow) and I'm getting really excited.

That's it for now, I'll post as soon as possible. Thanks for your interest (if you're interested).
-Zac

No comments: