Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Drinks: a photo essay in three images

This is me drinking Bath water. 114 degrees, out of the hot spring that supplied the Roman bathhouse for thousands of years. It tastes like blood (cause of the iron).

This is me drinking a Coca-Cola with Orange. The soda is colored like Coke. It tastes like you combined Coke and orange soda. Or, pretty much like you'd assume Coke with Orange would taste.

This is Kate and I, in a pub in Finsbury (London neighborhood). The cask ale is good. I prefer it to the other two drinks on this page. Not pictured, my pint of ale.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How would you know what blood tastes like? And didn't the Romans intend that water for bathing, why are you drinking it?

Anonymous said...

Zac, if I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times, don't drink the bath water!

Unknown said...

MARCY is soo cooler then zac, at least she doesnt drink disgusting things.

Zac said...

My mom's name is Marci. With an i.

Unknown said...

Hmm...... Go figure.