Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I love England!

This is a traditional English breakfast, otherwise known as a lazy fry up. There is a fried egg, baked beans, sausage, bacon (more like Canadian bacon really) a grilled tomato that was halved before grilling, and grilled mushrooms. I got about halfway through with this one when I realized I hadn't taken a picture of it. Kate said "I was surprised you didn't."

It's pretty much the best part of the trip so far. I've had two now, this was my first and it was the best. I didn't think I'd like the mushrooms, or the beans, but I did. There was never anything left on my plate. Family, I will make this first weekend I get back to the states. I already miss it, more than I miss some of you. My true love. So delicious. Does want!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zac, I am so glad you have sampled the euphoric joy that is an English breakfast. I, myself, have tried to duplicate it here, but alas have not experienced the artery clogging afterstate that is so customary in the traditional meal.
-Shaiya

Anonymous said...

I believe the trick is to cook everything in the same pan at the same time.

Narges said...

that looks delicious... i think i need more fried things in my life

Anonymous said...

Did Dr. seuss cook this breakfast?

Get it..... like green eggs and ham

Anonymous said...

Did Dr. seuss cook this breakfast?

Get it..... like green eggs and ham

Anonymous said...

My dad wants to know where your helmet is. Come on, Zac. Safety first!