Tuesday, September 4, 2007

RDU has free internet... kind of

I'm in the CNBC store, they want me to check my MSN mail (which I don't have, silly bastards. I actually had to do a search for blogger.com since there's no place to type in direct URLs). We are no longer going to Charolotte. The women at the ticket counter were very helpful and got us on a 1:30 flight direct to Philly. This way, we only have two flights today, and we'll have 5 hours of waiting around in Philly to eat, relax, get bored, then fly to Dublin on our original flight.

Kate is happy because she's heard some bad things about US Airways (I never had, but I'm less inclined to do hours of research on things like that) but is thus far pleasantly surprised with their customer service. She hopes it's this great the rest of the trip. I'm sure it will be. Also, one of the women was British, so she said something about our "holiday." Yay for Britishisms.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Most excellent writing. I'm at work and enjoying your 'blog' site while eating my lunch. Very excited for you...are you really reading all those books...at the same time? Went to Santa Cruz and Bay Meadows over the weekend. Had a good time.
Take care and don't talk to strangers!