Monday, April 13, 2009

My hour-long desire

I really want an old camera like my mom has. Or at least, I have for the past hour or so. Well, I've always wanted one, but it just occurred to me that I should be on the lookout for one. You know how you may come across a random garage sale some day, and you think to yourself, "I wanted something that I can only really get used but I can't think of what it is"? And you go to the garage sale and you look around and you don't see it so you don't remember what it was? Well I remember now what it is. It's a metal, fully manual camera. In the meantime, I may make a pinhole camera. that could be fun. Also, coming off spring break, I failed to do my homework tonight, which doesn't bode well for future Zac. Though in my defense, this class has been very easy from the start (didn't have to give it a lot of time early on). It's getting very late in the semester (I'm kind of over it). Also, I already did the homework, Narges (I just want to check the answers cause I feel like my calculated GDP is off target). And I really have always wanted an old camera. I'm tempted to borrow my mom's, but then if I ever get one, it'll be less fun. We'll see.
I'm on the lookout for you, camera

No comments: