Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Andy! The Roof! The Fireworks!


In the kitchen by the window, cleaning the George Foreman, minding my own business, thinking the Giant's game ended long ago while we watched "Lost," I hear a noise.

I look to the window and push it open, letting in the chill and the same noise, a little louder this time. I yell to Andy, put on shoes and grab my camera on my way up the stairs to the roof.

Tonight was the Giant's home opener (they lost) and I knew there would be fireworks and I knew I'd be able to see them. If New Year's hadn't been super foggy (and if I hadn't been in Santa Clara) we could have seen fireworks from the Ferry Building I'm sure, but this was the first real shot at seeing them.

I love fireworks and jet airplanes. I don't know why, but Zac like big boom.

1 comment:

Andy said...

Something we could easily take for granted... our roof kicks major ass.