Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sitting by the dock of The Bay

Tomorrow finally arrived and it is now today. It's 2 am on the west coast, 11 am to Paris, the rest of continental Europe, and my internal clock. I caught about two hours of sleep on the flight from Philly to Vegas and am now in the warm embrace of the fog, sourdough bread, family and friends.

I just got out of a shower I didn't want to ever end. I can't remember the last time I felt the need for that kind of warmth and actually got it. It's like quenching a whole body thirst.

But I had to get out. I've got a queen bed with my name on it, and I can hear the call of the dead geese that gave their feathers for my comfort calling me with their... swan song, I guess.

Over the next week or so I'll post pictures here, as well as links to more pictures elsewhere, so if you're still reading, feel free to waste more time at work while I remember the past 14 weeks of my life.

It's good to be home. Thanks for all your messages.
-zac

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's good to have you home. Thanks for coming back.