Tuesday, December 11, 2007

"The longest day of my life." - Jack Bauer

Update: No other flights from Philly to the Bay Area so we land at 1 minute to midnight (like the doomsday clock). Ah Phoenix, you're almost California.

In other news, we just ate a really good three course meal, Tor. And it was pretty cheap for Paris. I had Mousse de canard au porto (mousse of duck with porto), echine de porc grillee aux herbes (pork grilled with herbs), and creme de marrons chantilly (chesnut puree with sweet whipped cream).

I think I have gout now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never had "mouse" of duck, but if it was created in a Paris bistro, I'm sure it was scrumptious. Poor little mouse. Or did you mean "moose?" They roam wild in Paris, as well. They're worse than pigeons.

Ah, Paris. Ah, Europe. We are all envious of you Zac, and hope you have lived and played well for us.

Have a safe trip home.

Tor

Anonymous said...

Zac, there IS an earlier flight to the Bay Area. You guys are on it-I changed your reservations tonight.You arrive at 10:35pm in San Jose. I emailed Kate with the details. You leave Philadelphia at 6:00 instead of 6:20 , to Las Vegas to connect instead of Phoenix. She has all the flight numbers, although it will come up in Paris when you check in.

I would call or email your parents but I don't have their info.
ned's work email is nzuparko@eesd.org if you need more contact information.

Anonymous said...

you guys could have landed in albuquerque you know.
i am so glad you two are havein so much fun......it has been fun livivg through you two.
welcome home ! !
i cant wait to hear all of your storys.
love ya
auntie ann

Anonymous said...

Merryl,

Got the change. Will pick up at SJ 10:35. Marci

Anonymous said...

Marci,
send your email address to Merryl at work at:
merryl.zuparko@ssa.gov
so she can give you flight info so you can check to see if it is on time etc tomorrow
See you Wed night.
Oh yeah, see you too, Zac :^)
-Ned