Monday, December 3, 2007

"Muchas gracias, por todos los memorias"

Or, to use another quote from Bumblebee Man, "Ay, naranjas en la cabeza!"

Thank you Spain, for being wonderful. This has been my favorite country I've been to, and I have now been to all the countries I will be to on this trip. The food, the atmosphere, the people, the lifestyles, the weather even (it's 5 degrees C now in Madrid, but it's OK) have all been fantastic.

My favorite city is still Berlin, my favorite place is still Cinque Terre, but my favorite country as a whole is Espana.

I am off to the airport (or as I keep mistakenly calling it, the plane station) to catch a 5:45 am flight to Paris. Why so early? Cause it's only a penny (well after taxes and fees it's 20 euro, but still).

OK America, I'll see you in a week or so.

No comments: