Friday, August 24, 2007

Kittridge Bought My Bed


The guy who played the CIA director Eugene Kittridge (Tom Cruise's foil) in Mission Impossible just bought my used, full-sized bed from me. I thought Henry's voice sounded familiar on the phone, but it could have just been one of those voices. It wasn't. I really wanted him to say, "Hello Mr. Hunt," but would have felt awkward since he was in my house, buying my bed for super cheap off Craigslist. I didn't want to be that guy for a half an hour while I helped him load it all up.

I get the feeling he was buying it for a guest room or something, and his SUV was pretty nice and a new model, so don't worry, I don't think he's a struggling actor.

This may be my last LA post, since Kate's going to Comcast to shut off the Internet soon. Such a fitting way to end LA. A cool actor (I love him in that movie) buys my bed off me and I helped him load it up. I tried to introduce him to Kate. She didn't care. Later, I told her who he was, she cared a little less. I care though. Also note. He almost didn't come get it because the hypoallergenic case he has is too small, but then he told his wife he could buy a larger one. Oh wives, never thinking outside of the box. And by box of course, I mean kitchen, which is where they all belong.

1 comment:

Lina said...

BUONA DOMENICA ....LINA